Monday, April 16, 2012

Sunday Brunch - Downtown

Just like everyone else, we%26#39;re looking for something.

We would like to have brunch on Sunday; we%26#39;re staying downtown at the Benson and will be without a car. Recommendations?

Sunday Brunch - Downtown

I know the London Grill in the Benson used to have one of the better Sunday brunches in town. Think they still do. Otherwise, if you%26#39;re looking for the traditional buffet brunch, without a car, I think it%26#39;s slim pickins.

A number of restaurants serve an order-off-the-menu ';brunch'; if that%26#39;s of interest. Bluehour comes to mind.

Sunday Brunch - Downtown

Right in our hotel, eh? I honestly never thought to look into any of the hotel restaurants.

While my husband is fan of the buffet style, Bluehour looks quite lovely too. I%26#39;ll keep that as close option.


1 block down from Bluehour is the Everett Street Bistro which also does an off the menu style brunch. It%26#39;s a different more casual vibe than Bluehour and a bit less expensive as well. Can%26#39;t go wrong either way in my opinion...


Everett Street Bistro is on the corner of 12th and NW Everett... I used to love the crab cakes salad when we had brunch there.. at night the mussels and frites were fantastic .. although I really liked everything I had there..

You can take the streetcar or walk there from the Benson, go up to 10th for the streetcar or go to 10th and turn left and walk on 10th into the Pearl ..


The Benson provides good food. Another option is a walk up the street to The Heathman Hotel. The Eggs Benedict there rock. I also like Bluehour. You have several good options. Have a great visit and a great brunch!


They all sound good; this looks like it will be a hard choice to make.

Thanks for the recommendations!

  • parameter order
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment