Monday, April 23, 2012

Ecotour of Oregon

Has anyone been on any of this companies tours? would you recommend them? I%26#39;m visiting Portland in July and really preferred not to rent a car so I%26#39;m looking into tours (wine and others).





thanks,



Nora



Ecotour of Oregon


I dont know anything about this company but the tours they advertise would be pretty good-as far as covering the top tourist destinations.



Ecotour of Oregon


The good wife and I just returned form Portland Oregon. we used the Ecotour of the Columbia Rive Gorge we both enjoyed it very much. Driver/Guide was very interesting and knew much of the history and background of every area we visited. To help on the tour he also provided national geographic handouts to support many of his comments. We highly recommend this tour. The driver also indicated that he also was doing some wine country tours which I am certain would be very interesting. Enjoy




Another option is Eco Shuttle based in Portland. They do some fun things, including a tour of microbreweries around Portland and their vans are very nice!




My only experience with them was trying to set up a winery tour. It took them a month (literally!) to return my phone and email messages. Once they called, I told them I wasn%26#39;t interested any longer. They%26#39;re still calling/emailing me about going on the tour even though I said I%26#39;m not going anymore!





It%26#39;s certainly possible that they have great guides, they just need to be a little more organized and responsive with scheduling.

No comments:

Post a Comment