Monday, April 16, 2012

which rafting company on Rogue

I am wondering if there are any rafting companies where you can avoid the crowds and be treated more personally. We are going on an inland guided trip (not from the coast) and want to enjoy nature and not be with tons of people.





which rafting company on Rogue


Are you looking for something like this, travelbug: http://www.orangetorpedo.com/ ? We took a trip with them years ago; great fun, if you%26#39;re somewhat adventurous (wasn%26#39;t on the Rogue, though). Not sure what you%26#39;re thinking with ';treated more personally';.



which rafting company on Rogue


Thanks for the name of this company. I called them and they sound good. We just have to decide whether to go in kayaks, or on a raft with other people, and whether to do a whole day or half day. There are also companies in Ashland, where we are staying that pick you up, but I don%26#39;t know which companies are good. (If anyone has into on them please post it.)




Travelbug, the reason I suggested Orange Torpedo was because of the kayaks, and that I know they do overnight trips, where you%26#39;ll get that more personalized attention you%26#39;re hoping for. Our 4-night trip years ago was one of my wife%26#39;s and my most memorable vacations, but even 1 night would be an experience you won%26#39;t soon forget.





However, if it%26#39;s a 4-hour or all-day trip you%26#39;re wanting, I don%26#39;t know that there%26#39;s much to differentiate the several rafting outfitters.


  • lip blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment