Monday, April 23, 2012

Sea Kayaking Tours (for Beginners)

Can anyone recommend a good company for Sea Kayak tours in Astoria? My wife and I are beginners and are looking for something somewhat quaint (no large throngs of people). Thanks!

Sea Kayaking Tours (for Beginners)

I know there are various kayak rental places all along the coast, but sorry know nothing about tours. Hopefully somebody can help :-)

Sea Kayaking Tours (for Beginners)

Pacific Wave is the only Kayak place in the area, I would give them a call.

2021 N Highway 101

Warrenton, OR 97146

(503) 861-0866


Rivergallery, do kayakers cross the bar?

That kinda sounds like the beginning of a joke but it%26#39;s actually a serious question.

If it were a joke, I think the punchline would involve that bartender at the Workers%26#39; Tavern.


Not that I know of, It is dangerous even for boats. I have heard of pacific wave doing Sea Kayaking but they go off the beach not over the bar.


When are you coming to Astoria? www.oldoregon.com is a nice website for this area with lots of great info! :)


We%26#39;ll be there from the 9th to the 11th of June (on our way up to a wedding in Seattle). How about river tours and whale watching (either tours or good spots. Are we there at a good time for seeing whales?)

Thanks!

  • horses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment