Monday, April 23, 2012

Photographs, Oregon Coast

Since we highjacked another topic regarding photos, I thought it%26#39;d be better to create a new one.





I said, ';Truth be known, my photo is actually a bit south of Cannon Beach, Arcadia State Park. And so, now TA visitors know there is much more to this incredible coastline than Cannon Beach and Haystack Rock LOL';





My SO has advised me several times that I ought to caption each photo. I usually don%26#39;t. So, I am unsure that I am correct about the location of my super fantastic sunset photo (LOL) location, even though she confirms it. Any comment (about the location) is appreciated.



Photographs, Oregon Coast


what was the photo topic called? Was there alot of nice photos there?



Photographs, Oregon Coast


Sorry, don%26#39;t recall...




tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g52024-i238-k18364鈥?/a>





Was it this one?






Scarlett,



My posting was only put online about 4 days ago, the one saying they had hijacked another one so opened a new one was posted 3 weeks ago.




I *think* it was this one?



tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g52024-i238-k16852鈥?/a>



We change photos ever so often, Dreaming. Speaking of . . . where%26#39;s yours? Lol!




Half-brit,



That looks more like it. As far as my photos I guess I could put some up from my trip in February. Do I need to upload them to photobucket or can I upload them directly to TA? I took over 200 photos while I was out there in February but not all were travel photos, some were family.




Yes...that was it...it was Feb?? gee, time sure flies lol.





I keep thinking I will change mine..maybe I will now, while I am thinking of it...ahhh..what was I thinking of? oh, yeah..be right back :)




Hey Dreaming, is that you? :O)





I changed mine...seems I saw someone else used the same sort of photo as mine anyway- so this keeps mine , well, mine~





This photo is of some of the oddly wonderful trees that are in a park near our home..




Dreaming, you figured it out? You go to your profile and download directly to TA..




Half-Brit,



I have uploaded 18 pictures this evening to TA, they will be made available shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment