Monday, April 16, 2012

Restaurants

There are 2 restaurants that looked interesting(close to our hotel)



Rose Restaurant and Thai Lily



Any feedback from the locals on those 2 places. Or any other recommendations would be appreciated.





I believe they are both in Hillsboro area.





For Thai food we usually go to ESan (downtown) and Chaba Thai on Sandy Blvd.





Thanks,



GrammyTammie



Restaurants


For Thai, my favorite is Typhoon and there are several locations. Their pad kee mao (drunken noodles) rocks my world as does their ahi larb (pronounced laab) salad.





I have never heard of the other two as I don%26#39;t get out to Hillsboro much.



Restaurants


Do you mean Rose%26#39;s restaurant? If so, it is just ok...nothing I would go out of my way for though.




It is Roses Restaurant. Thanks!



And we will try Typhoons this time. Will let you know how we like it!




I agree, Typhoon is really good. We have reservations for there in a few days. Their yellow curry is a favorite in our household.





I was just in Hillsboro this afternoon. Sorry though, I didn%26#39;t pay much attention to what was around.





Hopefully mistletoe will see this thread as he is pretty familiar with the town.




I%26#39;m a little confused. You posted on the Portland forum, but you%26#39;re staying in Hillsboro? And you%26#39;re looking for restaurants where? Closest Typhoon would be in Beaverton, about mid-way between. If you like Japanese, one of the best in the entire Portland metro area, Syun Japanese, is located in downtown Hillsboro.

No comments:

Post a Comment