Friday, April 27, 2012

lodging in near portland

Has anyone ever heard of/stayed at Forest Spring Inn at Historic Heiney House in Gresham, OR? I looked it up on TA and found nothing. It looks nice on the website, but wanted info if I can get it. Thanks!





lodging in near portland


Sorry, can%26#39;t be of much help. To be honest, it isn%26#39;t far from my house and I didn%26#39;t even know it existed. Up there on the butte would be a very nice area. I may have to go drive by there now and check it out.



lodging in near portland


Being someone who is in Gresham several times a week, I have to say that I have not heard of this place either.





I know, I know, not the posts that you were hoping to get.




Well, somebody that lives close, please go check it out.





I%26#39;ve never heard of it either and I try to keep up with the B%26amp;Bs around the Gorge and the Oregon Coast.



They do belong to the Oregon Bed %26amp; Breakfast Guild, which is usually a plus.





It appears that they have been in business for several years, I%26#39;m surprised that there are no TA reviews. I found a couple very old ones on Yahoo.




I suppose when they catch me nosing around I can just tell them I am on a mission from Trip Advisor. Heck, if I tell them I am a DE maybe they will give me a guided tour, or just look at me like I am crazy!! LOL!!!





Looks like they get plenty of business, according to the website they have lots of reservations. Perhaps it is one of those hidden gems!!




Why not just call them up, mahjerle, and ask for a tour? Their website says that they do weddings and group luncheons in addition to the B%26amp;B.





I would think that they would be happy to get the free publicity.




I will see what I can do about getting by there this weekend. OP didn%26#39;t state when they are planning on visiting, but I am assuming I have time.




Be sure to take your official TA DE badge with you, LOL!




Thanks and I am glad someone is going to check it out. I went ahead and made reservations at Nob Hill B+B in St. Helen, OR. Looks pretty and got great reviews! Thanks again for trying!




If you google Forest Springs Bed and Breakfast you will get hits -- it has 6 reviews on bedandbreakfast.com that are very positive.




Is there a specific reason you want to stay in St. Helen%26#39;s? IMHO there really isn%26#39;t much there, and Gresham would be a more central location.

No comments:

Post a Comment