Thursday, April 26, 2012

Would love some tips...

I want to see the Pacific Northwest and am thinking Oregon might be perfect for the kind of trip I am looking for. I want dramatic scenery, so I will probably concentrate on the coast although I would like to see Portland, maybe Crater Lake, and at least one winery. I am thinking about going in early August as a birthday gift to myself. I would love any tips people can give me. Also, budgeting is a factor b/c I am a part-time college student and a broke waitress. Thanks!



Would love some tips...


It would be helpful to know how long of a stay you are thinking of. Do you want to stay in one or two places and day trip or are you thinking of traveling all of the coast, do you have any special interests, hiking, fishing, shopping, etc? Oregon is a beautiful state and lots of great scenery.



Would love some tips...


Planning on traveling as much as I can but with plenty of stops, maybe just not overnight. Unfortunately, I can only afford probably around 5-7 days. As far as interests go, I am a food, wine, and beer-loving girl so a winery and maybe a brewery are is in the plans. I mainly just want to see beautiful scenery and eat some seafood. I love the pics with cliffs at the beach so definitely want to see something like that. My boyfriend will want to do some fishing at some point or he%26#39;ll go crazy. I figure I%26#39;ll have to spend plenty of time in the car but with the scenery I think I%26#39;ll be ok with that. Plus, I don%26#39;t get to travel much so I have itchy feet and want to see as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment