Friday, April 27, 2012

Inn at Cannon Beach or Surfsand

Just wondering which would be the nicer stay for 4 adults. I know Surfsand is on the beach and Inn at Cannon Beach is not, but any preferences of these two? Thank you.





Inn at Cannon Beach or Surfsand


I should probably preface this by stating that I%26#39;ve stayed at SurfSand Resort many times, but never at Inn at Cannon Beach. So, can you guess which I%26#39;d recommend? ;-) As far as the rooms, both places appear to have similar amenities, except that, since SurfSand%26#39;s were recently refurbished, you might give it the edge. For it%26#39;s beachfront location and proximity to the downtown center (dining %26amp; shopping), SurfSand seems the obvious choice.



Inn at Cannon Beach or Surfsand


For us part of the magic of Cannon Beach is the beach itself, so I would definitely go with Surfsand!


  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment