Tuesday, April 24, 2012

NYTimes Article on Hood River

nytimes.com/2009/鈥?0Havens.html



NYTimes Article on Hood River


Yes, Hood River is a neat area. I have a couple friends that were born and raised there, and hated it as teenagers, but love it now that they have returned after living elsewhere. Also have a friend with a vacation home there, but he tends to spend more of his time there than in his regular home in downtown, lol. I love the area...so laid back, so pretty, so much to do:)



NYTimes Article on Hood River


I absolutely love the Hood River area as well, and try to spend as much time there as possible!!




Oh, and I almost forgot to say, Thanks for sharing Scarlett!!




It is pitiful how I see articles about Portland and get all misty eyed and sentimental lol.... glad you liked the article :)

No comments:

Post a Comment